Poster presentations at the AACR 2019
Minerva Imaging are happy to announce that we will attend the AACR Annual Meeting 2019, March 29 – April 3, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia, with four poster presentations.
We continue to enhance our vast knowledge and experience on how imaging techniques can be applied in the preclinical setting for highly translational research. Please join us during the poster presentations to learn about our latest developments and capabilities on:
- Implementation of imaging biomarkers within immuno-oncology in the preclinical setting
- Our expanding list of orthotopic GBM PDX models available for drug efficacy evaluation
Further, we deeply value our scientific collaboration and are proud to present a joint abstract with Oncoinvent AS on biodistribution and imaging of microparticles labeled with the alpha-emitter Ra-224.
Please join us at our presentations for a talk about the many possibilities for collaboration or reach out to schedule a meeting during the conference.
Program and titles of the four poster presentations are:
Sunday, March 31
- Co-founder and CEO Carsten H. Nielsen will present the abstract: Development and characterization of a panel of orthotopic glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) patient-derived xenograft (PDX) mouse models for drug efficacy evaluation, abstract #89.
Session title: Developmental Phenotypes and Molecular Imaging.Time 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. McCormick Place South, Exhibit Hall A, Poster Section 7. Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B, Poster Section 4, Board #8
Monday, April 1
- Scientist Lotte K. Kristensen will present the abstract: PET imaging of tumor-immune status for response prediction and treatment monitoring in syngeneic mouse models, abstract #1130.
Session title: Novel Imaging Targets. Time 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B, Poster Section 7, Board #2
- Scientist Camilla Christensen will present the abstract: ImmunoPET and T cell labeling for in vivo monitoring of immunotherapy: Development of CD8 Fab2’ and Fab tracers for immunoPET and direct labeling of T cells for in vivo tracking, abstract #1133.
Session title: Novel Imaging Targets. Time 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B, Poster Section 7, Board #5
Tuesday, April 2
- Senior Scientist Jesper Fonslet will present the abstract: Biodistribution of Ra-224 and its daughter Pb-212 after intraperitoneal infusion of Ra-224 labeled microparticles in rats, abstract #3922.
Session title: Preclinical Radiotherapeutics. Time 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B, Poster Section 15, Board #3.