About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011. Our focus is on the use of advanced oncology models and molecular imaging for translational cancer research and drug development.
We engage with our clients to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers.
Our competences build on more than two decades of research within oncology and molecular imaging performed at the University of Copenhagen and Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark.
We are continuously looking for motivated and skilled people.
Feel free to send us your unsolicited application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current open positions:
Minerva Imaging, Ølstykke, Denmark
Minerva Imaging is a fast growing, entrepreneurial and scientifically driven CRO with the ambition to be the globally leading CRO in our areas of expertise. To facilitate the continued growth, we seek a dedicated and skilled in vivo scientist to join one of our in vivo pharmacology teams working closely with our collaborators developing novel therapies within cardiovascular diseases and oncology.
You will work in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment delivering study results and high-quality data for our collaborators. You will be part of our pharmacology team and your main tasks will be to plan, coordinate and conduct scientific in vivo studies. The work includes coordination and conduct of scientific studies in collaboration with our skilled technicians by data collection, data analysis and reporting to ongoing communication with external collaborators and with the team. You will primarily be involved as a Study Director on collaborator projects, but you will also be involved as a team member in other projects. Introduction and training will be a natural part of the onboarding process and tailored to match the right candidate.
The ideal candidate takes ownership, is proactive and sets high quality standards for data deliveries. It is essential that you have a positive attitude and enjoy working with changing priorities and deadlines and shifts between laboratory and office work.
- Design, plan and execute external and internal research activities within oncology and cardiovascular diseases
- Study-related tasks including contact to collaborators, protocol writing, data handling and analysis, reporting and presentation of data
- Involvement in setup and establishment of relevant animal models primarily within oncology in collaboration with academic partners and external collaborators
- Provide expert pharmacology knowhow and feedback
- Participation in development of our portfolio, including support to identification of new areas of interest for us and our collaborators
To succeed in this position, you should hold a master’s degree within natural or life sciences combined with:
- +3 postgraduate research experience within the biotech or CRO industry
- Relevant hands-on experience preferably with in vivo cancer models and evaluation of cancer therapies
- Ability to drive projects on your own and thrive working with tight deadlines
- Prior experience with radiopharmaceuticals and/or molecular imaging is a strong advantage but not a must
- Quality and detail-oriented mindset and excellent data presentation and analysis skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
On a personal note you are
- A proactive communicator and team-player
- Enthusiastic and passionate, but keeps attention to detail
- Problem-solving and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, service organization where our collaborators rely on our ability to run the extra mile
As we are an informal organization, we value humor and a natural care for one another, meaning stepping up and lending a helping hand to a colleague when needed, and we keep focus on open and honest communication.
Sounds as you, then please submit your application no later than Oct 04, 2021 to email@example.com. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact: In Vivo Pharmacology Group Leader, Lotte Kellemann Kristensen; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be evaluated continuously, and we will invite potential applicants for job interview accordingly.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011 and located in Ølstykke. We are rapidly growing and today we employ close to 60 employees. Our focus is on the use of advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases in combination with molecular imaging for translational research and drug development. We engage with our collaborators to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide the answers needed. This means you will take part in a highly specialized CRO, with ambitions of taking disease treatment to the next generation of personalized medicine.