GE Healthcare and Minerva Imaging are looking for a Partnership Scientist Radiopharmacy
GE Healthcare and Minerva Imaging have a strategic partnership and an aligned vision of delivering true precision medicine and advancing clinical development in Oncology and Cardiology using advanced imaging, innovative diagnostic tracers and targeted radiotherapy.
We are now seeking a Partnership Scientist Radiopharmacy. The role is intended to, on behalf of GE Healthcare, on a daily basis support Minerva radiotracer development and help ensure GE Healthcare competencies, network and know-how are effectively leveraged to make Minerva successful in the establishment of its new expanded cGMP radiotracer production.
Expected specific tasks:
- Drive the scientific tracer development related partnership with GE Healthcare and Minerva Imaging
- Support initial production batches for validation for Minerva regulatory approvals
- Support chemistry development work for new metal-based tracers as per Minerva project pipeline
- Lead technical feasibility and optimization of radionuclide production leveraging GEHC expertise in Uppsala
We are initially considering this role for 2 years (with multiple options thereafter) and in this role, you will be based largely at Minerva’s site outside Copenhagen, but with initial training (estimated 1-2 months) and regular coordination with GE Healthcare’s global site for cyclotron and target development in Uppsala, Sweden.
- Chemist/Physicist (min. MSc)
- Strong analytical chemistry or isotope production and characterization experience
- Previous experience of production tracers with GE Healthcare radiopharmacy equipment (Cyclotrons, FASTlab etc.)
- Previous experience with radiometals including nuclide production/purification and tracer labelling
- Preferred: Danish and English or living in the region with Scandinavian language
- GMP experience or other significant GMP insight
Minerva Imaging is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, and scientifically driven CRO with the ambition to be the globally leading CRO in their area of expertise. The job will involve some travelling and require work with radiation with all appropriate health and safety measure in place.
Please submit your application to email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications.
About GE Healthcare As a leading global medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture of respect, transparency, and unyielding integrity. GE Healthcare as a global leader in cyclotrons and provider full TRACERcenter solutions.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Insights for the latest news, or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.
About Minerva Imaging Minerva Imaging is a scientifically-driven CRO founded in 2011 exceeding 70 employees. Our focus is on the use of advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development. We engage with our collaborators to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are rapidly growing, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation and our approach to research while expanding our business. You will join a highly specialized CRO, with ambitions of taking disease treatment to the next generation of personalized medicines.
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news.