We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in managing and leading research projects. The ideal candidate has experience as project manager from the CRO, biotech, or pharma industry.
Minerva Imaging’s vision is to become the leading contract research and contract development organization for targeted radionuclide therapy and imaging, enabling improved treatment regimens for cancer patients. Our focus is on the use of advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development.
We aim to excel in delivering customized cancer radiopharmaceutical research and serve as an extended research team to our collaborators. We have built a global leading R&D platform for targeted radionuclide therapy and Contract Development and Manufacturing (CDMO) to enable integrated planning and faster execution of promising new radionuclide theragnostic projects in close collaboration with leading researchers, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies.
Minerva is at the forefront of R&D in the theragnostic area. We are in a very fast-paced environment, where our scientists directly impact the advancement of new improved, and lifesaving drugs for seriously ill cancer patients. We have the ambition to make a difference for our clients, collaborating on advancing new treatment modalities for patients.
Our plans for the new Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading our sponsor research projects, managing internal and external stakeholders, and cross-functional cooperation.
The ideal candidate has great experience with management and leadership of research projects, and a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical value chain.
Furthermore, you possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, which are indispensable in this role. Your ability to effectively set direction, drive performance, and maintain a balance between quality and speed, all while being pragmatic, is highly valued. Respecting and incorporating others’ opinions and viewpoints, even when they differ from your own, is crucial.
You will join the Research Management team, and thereby become an integrated part of the R&D activities and business at Minerva Imaging. You will report to the Chief Development Officer (CDO).
- Manage research projects in the field of oncology and targeted radiopharmaceutical therapy. The projects are run in collaboration with our sponsors/partners.
- Manage timelines, track resource activities, identify delays, provide status updates, and ensure the team is focused on the right tasks.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project progress, communications to management and other stakeholders, and presentation in steering groups.
- Collaborating with teams to set up project plans and ensuring that the teams have the necessary tools and resources to deliver quality results.
- Maintain close relationships with sponsors/partners and other stakeholders and proactively plan and execute stakeholder engagement.
- Be an integral part of developing the project management framework within Minerva and develop project management business processes and tools.
- A master’s degree or PhD degree combined with relevant working experience from the CRO, biotech, or pharma industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of project management experience (scientific projects).
- Experience with drug development in the field of oncology and targeted radiopharmaceutical therapy. This is not a prerequisite but an advantage.
- Broad expertise in utilizing various project tools, coupled with a systematic and methodical approach to work and tasks.
- Proven capability in managing and driving multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with team leadership and employee motivation.
As a person, you:
- Are a team player, committed, organized, curious and adaptable to change.
- Demonstrate a high personal energy, and you can engage and motivate people.
- Can influence and interact with multiple stakeholders across levels and disciplines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and service-oriented organization.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Danish is an advantage.
Please submit your application no later than June 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must include a motivated cover letter and a CV addressing the listed qualifications. Applications through LinkedIn are not accepted and will not get a response. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Chief Development Officer, Lene Jessen at email@example.com.
About Minerva Imaging
Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO/CDMO founded in 2011 counting 130 employees. Our focus is on the use of advanced animal models within oncology and cardiovascular diseases and in vivo molecular imaging for translational research and drug development.
We engage with our collaborators to understand their scientific questions and discuss how our methods and capabilities can provide answers. We are rapidly growing, and the right candidate will be a key contributor to maintaining the scientific foundation and our approach to research while expanding our business. You will join a highly specialized CRO/CDMO, with ambitions of taking disease treatment to the next generation of personalized medicines.
We are an informal organization with a strong focus on open and honest communication. We value humor and a natural care for one another, meaning stepping up and lending a helping hand to a colleague when needed.
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension and an attractive bonus program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance and a quality conscious lunch scheme and arrange monthly social activities. Follow Minerva Imaging on LinkedIn for the latest news.